Today we’ve pulled together our favourite SPRING SALAD recipes from the TDF food archives, including many from Lucy’s own repertoire, alongside favourites from other notable local foodies including and !
In no particular order, our favourites include:
· Lisa Marie Corso’s Roasted Cauliflower Salad – no one makes an enviable office lunch like Lisa!
· Lucy’s super easy GreenBeans with Feta, Pine Nuts and Preserved Lemon.
· Lucy’s ‘tastiest, easiest leafy salad ever’ – Radicchio and Witlof Salad with Pomegranate Dressing.
· Lucy’s Spiced Lentil and Mixed Beetroot Salad – one of our most ‘pinned’ recipe photographs ever!
· Andrew McConnell’s Tomato Salad with Tofu, and Yuzu Kosho – a simple tomato salad elevated into new territory with the addition of the lip-smackingly tasty Japanese condiment ‘Yuzu Kosho’, made from fermented chilli and citrus peel.
· Lucy’s European Coleslaw with red and green cabbage, watercress, pink radishes, parmesan and baby peas.
· The tasty Caesar Salad that Lucy likes to whip up at home.
· This super simple, super satisfying Smoked Trout, Wild Rice and Edamame Bowl.