It’s been our great pleasure to profile a handful of talented Australian makers over the past two months, in collaboration with . It’s been awesome discovering a bunch of wonderful new makers from across Australia, and having an opportunity to showcase a range of ace new handmade homewares and gifts.
Today, we’re closing this series with a very special handmade gift guide and GIVEAWAY, just in time for Christmas!
All the gifts and homewares included in this round-up have been sourced, selected and styled by us. You could say this line-up represents our top picks of Australian Etsy sellers… although we’ve really only scratched the surface! Makers from across the country are represented, from inner city Melbourne to Far North Queensland, and everywhere in-between. The one thing that brings all these clever creatives together is that they make their product by hand, locally… and of course, we found them all on Etsy!
To be in the running to WIN one or more of the handmade treasures pictured here, simply leave a comment on today’s post, stating in 40 words or less which Australian Etsy seller you love and why. Please also include your postcode! Leave your comment before 10.00pm Melbourne time, this Friday November 27th 2015. 23 winners will be ed via email next week to arrange delivery of the goodies!
We hope today’s post will inspire a special gift for your loved ones this Christmas, and as always, we encourage you to shop local and handmade when gift-hunting this year!
The Full Etsy Handmade Giveaway + Gift Guide Line-up
– Medium Ocean Jewellery Bowl ($30.00).
– Porcelain Vase ($60.00), Handmade Cup ($17.00).
– Scalloped Condiment Bowl large and small (from $20.00 each).
– Bright Beads ‘Aleenta’ Pendant ($505.00).
– Swirl Mini Vase ($20.00),
– Handmade Ceramic Bowl Set ($45.00).
– Handmade Wooden Urn ($195.00).
– Little Hex ‘Day’ Timber Serving Board ($30.00).
– Linen Shibori Teatowel ($30.00).
– Ink Blue Door hook ($49.00).
– Block Coloured Ring stand ($39.00).
– Hand Blown Vase (set of 3 $169.00).
– Wooden Bead Scandi Wreath ($22.00).
– Wood and Cotton Blue Stripe Necklace ($35.00).
– Tan Leather Plywood Shelf ($155.00).
– Handmade Ceramic Mugs ($40.00 each, set of two).
– Cashmere scarf ($245.00).
– Handmade Ceramic dinner plate ($50.00).
– Slate Beaker ($39.00), Organic Entree plate by ($39.00).
– Lady Vase ($170.00).
– Marble Coasters (set of 4 $100).
– Neutral Necklace ($60.00).
– Recycled Glass Tumblers (set of 6 $75.00)
All plants and foliage in this shoot generously supplied by .